Monday, July 19, 2010

There Is Nothing Better Than This

Seriously.  Naughty Betty?  Is the best thing that ever happened to The Frugal Hostess.  Umm, aside from FruHubs, of course.  Check out all of this amazingly brilliant and awesome stuff.

Greeting Cards:


Cocktail Napkins:

Other rad stuff:

And FruHo's total favorite:


Want some?  For real.  Just leave a comment revealing the childhood cartoon you most admire, and ye shall be entered to win a Naughty Betty party pack including coasters, cocktail napkins, and party invitations.  Do it.  Listen, this give-away train ain't gonna ride the rails forever.  And, The Frugal Hostess is desperate to bond with someone over the Smurfs.  Or Grape Ape, Jana of the Jungle, and Gummy Bears.  

And if you're new, yes, this is an extremely highbrow blog.  Please don't be intimidated.

The Frugal Hostess invites you to share the love on the Fast Company Influencer Project.
Bookmark and Share

12 comments:

  1. I'm all about Scooby Doo. He was a foodie at heart, like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these at ZGallerie recently. "Low Maintenance is for rookies" is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wanted to be Veronica on the Archie cartoons. She had it all....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um Garfield, definitely... laid back, sarcastic and ate a lot - what's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Animaniacs. Remember Pinky and the Brain by chance?! Great giveway, thanks! kimberly@frugalplayground(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Jetsons! I could really use their maid Rosie right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smurfette! She could hold her own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. childhood cartoon? wilma flinstone, of course. :) superior wife, mama, and a foxy lady. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember being a huge Thundercats fan. I wanted to be Cheetara and loved snarf for his comic relief.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hands down ... Daphney from Scooby-Doo .... however, my 5-year old has been asking to be Velma for years! Really? Velma? So, I LOVE this Naughty Betty stuff ... I actually have a post up right now on naughty betty too w/a prizepack. Apparently, great minds think alike! Love your site — I'll subscribe.
    Stephanie from http://www.southernmomentum.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superfriends!
    Who doesnt want to be saved by Batman!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My all-time favorite growing up was Judy Jetson. That girl had everything!! Plus a sassy, sassy ponytail :)

    ReplyDelete

please write your lengthy, flattering comment here.