Happy New Year! Hey, are you calling this year Twenty-Eleven or Two Thousand Eleven? Or something else? What are the cool kids doing?
The Frugal Hostess probably has the same resolution as every other blogger in the world: to write more and better posts. She has also made a few extra resolutions, inspired by some of her favorite blogs:
- To post often and to befriend everyone she meets, like Patti from Anatomy of a Dinner Party.
- To always bring the funny, like Jen from Cake Wrecks.
- To stay positive and cheerful, like Becky from Glue and Glitter. (That doesn't mean FruHo is knocking off the lefty politics, though, so look out.)
- To be incredibly inventive, like Cathe from Just Something I Made.
- To set an example of tolerance and "being the change," like Cop's Wife from Nerdy Apple Bottom.
- And to save money and find the humor in adversity, like Katherine from Save Money You Cheapskate.
Despite having been abandoned for long stretches at a time, this blog has brought more happiness to The Frugal Hostess than you could ever imagine. Thank you for reading. The blogs above are also worthy of your eyeballs, so give 'em a visit.
If you write a blog or have a favorite, leave it in the comments. FruHo just cleaned out her RSS Reader and needs some fresh ideas.